Getting fit/fat in the city!
Saturday, October 5
Come join us for the inaugural food run where you will get the chance to explore the amazing food and beverage options in our uptown area!
With six food and beverage stops, you must consume a bite size portion and ¼ pour of alcoholic beverage of the restaurant’s menu (nonalcoholic options available). Get bonus points and extra swag for a pit stop at two of our uptown fitness locations.
There is NO race day registration. Jiggly Piggly Registration Form
Race logistics and info:
- Start/Stop: Breeden Amphitheater, 333 S. Main Street
- Race Start Time: 10 a.m., 15 min heats
- $50 registration
- $60 price increase on 8/31
- Packet pickup at Primary Sponsor location/ Uptown Office
- Friday, Oct 4, 4 p.m.-8p.m.
- Day-of Check-in/late packet pickup: 8-9:45 a.m.
- There will be NO day-of registrations. Everyone must be preregistered by Oct 2.
Proposed area stops include:
Sophie’s Cork & Ale
Lexington Farmer’s Market
What you will receive:
We are very excited to highlight the growth experienced in Uptown Lexington and the surrounding area. Proceeds will go toward helping downtown development. With your registration, you will receive a Jiggly Piggly custom t-shirt, (unisex sizes Small-XXL available), a post-race cider or craft beer, post-race snacks (if you’re still hungry), and great Uptown Lexington swag.